City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

wish list

I just found a cool site that takes you through a quiz about yourself and then creates a Christmas wishlist for you. Based on my answers to the quiz, this is what the site determined about me:

Your choice of colour signifies a sense of physical courage, strength, warmth, energy, and excitement. You are probably a person that can express many personality traits such as being passionate, full of energy and may even be someone that is good at making money. You are also likely to be quick witted, very focused and extremely determined when you want to be.

Spare time is spent doing the little things in life that keep you going. You like the predictability of routine - but also the random nature of escaping the day to day and dreaming of somewhere else.
You love to be able to relax and unwind - a real treat is being able to switch off from the pressures of modern life.

Your style is fuss free but modern - you appreciate good, timeless design.
When you have extra time you like to have it all to yourself. You know exactly how relax and rejuvenate. Some see your lux lifestyle as indulgent, but for you pampering is so essential!
You like your holidays to be relaxing, and exotic. Although you are not adverse to a little luxury, you want the basics - your own hut, a balcony and a view of the sea. You are probably a bit of a romantic when you travel.

What matters to you most is your family, you see them as the backbone of your life.
Giving means something more than gifts - time is the most valuable thing that people have. You love to give your time and advice to those that you love. You have a mature and caring approach to all your relationships in life.

I'd say that's pretty spot-on. And the list of gifts it generated for me looked pretty good, too! The only odd thing that I'd be perplexed to receive is a plaster Hermes Food Cast. But the recommended gift books, candles, bath sets, wine and cheese sets, cotton bathrobe, kitchen items, and good causes the site selected would all suite me well. Let me know if you want me to e-mail the list to you. Or try it yourself and send your list to me! (http://www.imagini.net/) Of course, if you want to know what's on the Christmas list I came up with myself, feel free to ask for that, too!

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well...I tried it.
    I got the foot too!!!!
    A piggy bank?
    A pencil case?
    A flower box?
    An ugly silk scarf? For a 22 1/2 year old? Puh-leaze!!!

    Assorted chocolates--obviously! I checked that I was a female...

    All the house stuff on my list (ceramic pot, leather basket, and hand woven baskets actually matched my living room!!!! Wow!)
    Ipod speakers--if I had an IPOD!
    Skydiving gift voucher--heck yes!

    It was a bundle of fun anyway...and shoot on over your real Christmas list--without the foot, please! Love you.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home