City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

we're goin' out

So they'd better get the party started!

Last Friday, we celebrated Alison's and Drew's birthdays at Latitude in Midtown. Drew reserved a private room, so we had the place to ourselves! I can't even imagine how much that cost, as my one drink was $11. Yikes! But we had a good time.





This week on Friday, Jenny, Jenn, Carol and I went out for Halloween. There was a costume party at The Saloon on the East Side. There wasn't anything saloon-ey or country about the place, but, again, it was fun. The four of us, all teachers, dressed up as school girls.


By the way, if you've noticed me wearing glasses is in recent pictures, it's because of an eye irritation. The doctor told me no contacts for another week (at least), and he gave me eye drops. I have another checkup on it on Monday.

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jennifer, it's Jenn! I love the slide show!! Can you email me the pictures you took? jennmariedare@gmail.com. I hope your checkup goes well today. Talk to you later :0)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home