City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Thursday, October 19, 2006

thursdays are the best

Thursdays are the best. I have class from 3:00 - 4:40, and then my weekend officially begins! Usually I go to the gym for an aerobics class or two, then I come back and go up to the lounge for a relaxing evening. The last couple of weeks Alison and I have taken our dinners up and watched "Ugly Betty" together. Then lots of people come up for "Grey's Anatomy." Usually someone brings cookies, but tonight someone made cake for Drew's birthday. After "Grey's" we stick around for "Six Degrees" to pick out the New York spots we recognize. Thursdays are a great night to forget about class-work and getting up early, and to just vegg out with friends. Plus, there's always the drama and cast of "Grey's" to keep us in suspense! (It's incredible how everyone manages to keep quiet during the show, and then errupt into comments and catching-up time during the commercials.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home