City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Monday, August 28, 2006

some things

Seventh Heaven is on TV right now. Did you even know that show is still running?

One good thing about living in a dorm: I just put seven loads of laundry in all at the same time.

I have a friend who I talk to sometimes, and every time I talk to that friend I end up crying afterwards. Maybe I should stop talking to that friend.

Today is Lani's birthday. Happy birthday, Lani!

I helped clean the Lutheran church on Saturday, and we found a singing Kermit the Frog doll. Now he's sitting on my bookshelf.

Yesterday I was in a rather foul mood. Not really loving life here. Today I'm in a fair mood.

Healthy Choice frozen meals really aren't so bad.

I told a friend I didn't have anything to look forward to this week. Now I've changed my mind. I'm helping with the Welcome Crew for new students moving in on Thursday, and I'm taking a group to Target in the afternoon.

Kevin, a guard here, is really nice.

Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad! (Friday, August 25)

I'm a Christian Chicken. That's according to pastor last night at RPC. Sometimes we don't trust God and His plan for our lives. That's me.

There are fruit flies in my room. Yuck!

I'm supposed to be writing a paper. Am I? Not yet...…

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger Dangalf said…

    Jen,
    Thanks for the really nice comment. sounds like the Big City has its ups and downs? Glad you liked the pictures...
    Dan

     
  • At 11:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Jen--We are hooked on Project Runway too! I also am knitting prayer shawls as part of a ministry project--hope this next class goes well for you and you are right--NYC is an awesome place! Barb Pond

     

Post a Comment

<< Home