City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

the cookie that says "new york"


I had my first black and white cookie today, a decidedly New York experience, and a delicious one at that! A black and white cookie is, in fact, more like a flattened cupcake with a thin layer of sugar frosting on top. Cookie convenience with cupcake taste! According to Jerry Seinfeld (episode 74), the key to eating the cookie is to get a little black and a little white in each bite. Yummy!

I started classes again yesterday, and the professors have me sufficiently concerned about the workload. However, the first sessions were actually a
bit boring. Housekeeping and introductions, per usual. I am excited, though, about what I'll be doing in the courses, particularly in one about techniques of assessment and intervention in reading.

I know I'm quite far behind in my posting, and my plan is to catch up on last weekend tomorrow morning before this weekend technically begins! Rest assured, all is well.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home