City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

fall




I was still feeling frustrated with my professor when I woke up this morning. Then I went to the first grade class I've been observing, only to discover - after waking up at 6:00 and traveling for 45 minutes - that they didn't have school today. I stopped for coffee on the way home, and then I slept for about three hours. Now I'm feeling a bit better. And I thought sharing pictures of New York's fall foliage might help perk me up. I went to Central Park on Saturday and Sunday to take pictures. I asked some friends along on Saturday, and, unfortunately, they weren't ready to leave until 3:00 in the afternoon, so it was already getting dark when we arrived. I saw some beautiful trees on Saturday, but the pictures are a little dark and blury. Sunday's pictures are better. Happy fall!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home