City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

mr. mo

Yesterday I picked up a copy of Mo Willem's new book, Edwina: The Dinosaur Who Didn't Know She was Extinct, and I went to Books of Wonder to listen to the author/illustrator read. I also had him sign my Edwina book and my Leonardo the Terrible Monster book (see post from August 25, 2006). The books are dedicated to "Jennifer and Readers..." Cool beans!

Mo's credits also include:
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus! - Caldecott Honor Book
Don't Let the Pigeon Stay Up Late!
The Pigeon Finds a Hot Dog!
Knuffle Bunny: A Cautionary Tale - Caldecott Honor Book
Sesame Street (scriptwriter and filmmaker, where he won six Emmys)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM, Blogger Jon and Lani said…

    Sounds like fun! You're a lucky girl!! :)

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Casey said…

    Very cool Jen! I love the pigeon series books-so cute! They make me wish I still taught 1st grade! Oh well, sometimes I sneak books like that into the 6th grade L.A. class to use as an example for writing (and they love it too!). Hope NY is still a new adventure each day!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home