City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

not really

It was called the Irish Festival Street Fair, but it wasn't really. There was nothing Irish at all. We ate Italian sausage for lunch, heard Reggae music, bought bags from Chinese vendors, and stopped at booths with sweaters knit in Ecuador. There was nothing Irish about it. But it was fun! Alison and I went together this morning and stayed for a couple of hours. It was an absolutely beautiful day for a street fair! In the afternoon, we went to The Point, a knitting cafe, and drank iced tea while working on our respective knitting projects. I'm finally making some progress!

3 Comments:

  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Jamie said…

    Jen - I have the same problems with blogger and uploading photos. Some days it works and some days it doesn't. It just depends on the day. When it doesn't work I just wait a few hours or days and then add photos later. Another thing I do if I really want a picture on my post at that moment is host the photo in my imageshak account and then copy the code into my post. If you want some more info on imageshak and animator (the little annimating slide show in my sidebar) email me and I'll send you the word document I created for some of my friends who were new to the whole blogging scene. My email is just my: firstnamelastname@yahoo.com.... hope this helps at least a little!

     
  • At 11:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YOU MIGHT BE A LUTHERAN IF...
    ...you think that an ELCA Lutheran bride and an LCMS groom make for a mixed marriage.

    DUH! Obviously that's a mixed marriage. HEHEH.

    Love ya big sis.

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Blogger Jen Reed said…

    Obviously! :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home