City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Monday, September 11, 2006

remember

In Memory of September 11, 2001
Time changes the heart, but the heart never forgets the memories within.
We remember.

Lord God of peace and grace, lift up those who were left behind. Give us a sense of urgency to share YOU and YOUR LOVE with those who do not know.

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Eph 6:12-13

I lift up my eyes to the hills - where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2

2 Comments:

  • At 12:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Fabulous post! It was a bit disconcerting to be flying back to KC today...

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Jon and Lani said…

    I couldn't resist catching up tonight on all of the blogs I've missed in the month that I haven't checked your site. So if I'm late to work tomorrow...we know why. :) It was so good to talk to you tonight! Can't wait to call you with good news soon!
    love,
    Lani <><

     

Post a Comment

<< Home