City Girl

My life in the great city of New York.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

e-cards

I just recieved a beautiful e-card from my college friend Tabitha. She had such encouraging words concerning my plans for next fall! I think everyone out there knows by now that I have decided to return to Concordia in Shanghai, China, to teach first and second grade for the next three school years. Here's what Tabitha and her card had to say:

(With Nichole Nordeman's "Legacy" playing in the background...)
You make a difference.
And you're appreciated.
Thanking God for the special person you are.

Let your light shine...
That they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. Matthew 5:16 NIV

We all need encouraging words like that. Thanks, Tab! And thank you all for your prayers as I made my decision and now as I prepare to go back.

--------------

After posting the above, I received another e-card from a Sarah, a friend and coworker from China. It was very touching, too! Sarah said:

Because of you, my laughter is a little louder...
my load a little lighter...
And my love for the Lord a little deeper.
Thank you, sweet friend.

"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement..." Philemon 1:7

Thank you, Sarah! And I can't wait to see you again on the other side of the world!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello! Anyone else out there reading this? Let her know!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home